Home > Sims 3 > Sims 3 Young Again Potion Not Working

Sims 3 Young Again Potion Not Working

Contents

I've never even seen her drink juice. Ziff Davis IGN AskMen PCMag Offers.com ExtremeTech Geek Toolbox Copyright 1996-2016 Ziff Davis, LLC An IGN Entertainment Games site About Us Advertise Contact Us Press Careers RSS Feeds Support Accessibility Privacy There is a checkbox for "Enable Aging". Further down, you can see the effects each will bestow or inflict upon your Sims. have a peek here

Has that ever happened to you? Click here for detailsWelcome Visitors!! Loading... My boss asks me to stop writing small functions and do everything in the same loop Are there eighteen or twenty bars in my castle?

Sims 3 Metamorphium Potion

I hope that helps. Start a wiki Community Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. One Itemize problem Will a dehumidifier dry out the lubricants on my bike?

Luckily, if the Sim makes another yellow potion and drinks it, they will get their lost personality back. Tried it twice on my Sim & it said she felt a little tingle but nothing else happened. Sims will be successful when repairing or upgrading an object and increases the speed of upgrading an object. Radical Reparum Potion Sims Mood Enhancer - Gives a +10 for 4 hours Brightened Day moodlet.

SMF 2.0.12 | SMF © 2016, Simple MachinesSMFAds for Free Forums Theme by Tah Zonemaster XHTML RSS WAP2 anything Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Sims 3 Elixirs The Sims 1,391,368 views 2:10 The Sims 3 Master Controller Skills - Duration: 4:55. Sure, some Sims may enjoy being elderly, but most would prefer to wind the clock back and have another chance of being a Young Adult! That would return you to day 1 of the Elder Stage.

Choose your language. Sims 3 Young Again Potion Cheat Magically Spiced Sugar[TS2:AL] This can be crafted by Good Witches and temporarily changes the Niceness of the Sim who drinks one to 10. Felix doesn't have this problem at all due to his 10 points in Logic. Sign in 5 5 Don't like this video?

Sims 3 Elixirs

You can change this preference below. Logged Pam Community Manager Administrator Watcher Posts: 15225 Re: Elder pets unable to drink young again potion « Reply #1 on: January 24, 2012, 06:45:56 PM » Welcome to our Forum!Put Sims 3 Metamorphium Potion My Sim gained levels quickly with the Genius trait to the point that this only happened a few times while I was leveling the skill. Rainbow Gem Sims 3 The Gypsy Matchmaker sells all of these, as well as Vamprocillin-D and Love Potion number 8.5.

I have never used this before so it is entirely possible that I'm being stupid. navigate here It's a level 10 cooking recipe and when you make it it resets your current life meter. Her bar is so full, she could die anytime. Note that some potions, e.g. Sims 3 Young Again Potion For Pets

Note that if you eat birthday cake after drinking the potion, your aging will start up again. The following table lists all ten types, their effects, and their costs to make. I do not have a graveyard at town, so I don't know how to summon his ghost back to resurrect him. Check This Out try for baby is 95% chance of pregnancy, and regular "woohoo" is 5%.2) Buy a crib, tab on the crib, and select "add baby".

I'm technical referent but I lost the lead for technical decisions more hot questions question feed about us tour help blog chat data legal privacy policy work here advertising info mobile Sims 3 Potions Cheat Sign in to make your opinion count. Chemistry Set - Discovering Potions! (Logic Skill)Add an image to this gallery Retrieved from "http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Potion?oldid=729597" Categories: Magic Generations Apartment Life Objects that change Simology Objects that appear in all games Add

I've never seen sim that stays drunk all the time!

Now to the problem. Just want to share my problem. If the Sim has a partner, they will get jealous and slap the Sim's lover across the face. Sims 3 Young Again Cheat Just look in their inventory and use it when they are elderly and want to be youthful again.

Crafting potions Edit Potion Magic level Reagents required Alignment Effect Vamprocillin-D 1 Cures Vampirism Lycanthropic-B 1 Cures Lycanthropy Plantophic-C 1 Cures PlantSimism Witchbegone-E 1 Cures Witchy-ness Magically Spiced Sugar Good 10 Loading... asked 5 years ago viewed 25702 times active 3 years ago Blog How We Make Money at Stack Overflow: 2016 Edition Stack Overflow Podcast #94 - We Don't Care If Bret http://vidivit.com/sims-3/sims-3-no-cd-not-working.html A very helpful guide :)ReplyFlag464th November 2012 2:30pmTiffany says...the first time i tried the chemistry table, my sim failed.

It's Patch Day for The Sims 4, check out the patch notes here. SortNewestOldestLikesSimsluver says...Thanks for the guide! Each subsequent potion takes longer to discover, so it'll take several days to find all ten potion types. Affiliates The Sims Answers Wiki MySims Wiki SporeWiki SimCity Wiki Interact Featured Content Featured article voting Featured media voting Fanon Fanon Portal List of stories List of Sims How to create

You are a genius! Sign in Transcript Statistics 1,934 views 4 Like this video? Return to top Connect with us Facebook Twitter YouTube Tumblr EA Maxis POPULAR PLATFORMS PC Games Xbox One PlayStation 4 Xbox 360 PS3 Wii U Wii iPad iPhone Mobile POPULAR GENRES You can now have Sims sleep in bunk beds, gain logic skills with the chemistry set, play on water slides in the back yard, and much more.

Join them; it only takes a minute: Sign up Here's how it works: Anybody can ask a question Anybody can answer The best answers are voted up and rise to the But, if you want those Logic skill challenges you'll want to branch out to chess and stargazing. EditFull Potions Table While Disco and the flesh-and-blood KF Fighting get to know each other, Felix (who is letting the two teens sleep in the same room, which probably isn't the Sims are able to drink potions, and in some cases make them.

If you've got friends (the online kind), you might see if someone could send you a Fountain of Youth elixir. 0 CravenLestat Posts: 6,633 Member June 22 edited June 22 I The Sims 4Edit Children can make potions with the Junior Wizard Starter Set.